JEMS Tuition is an established tutoring company in Central London teaching English, Maths and Science to 6-16yr olds. We are expanding and seeking enthusiastic individuals to volunteer in one of our three centres – Camden, Holborn & Kentish town.
Tasks and experience gained will involve:
– Organising centre and teaching materials
– Assisting managers & tutors
– Admin & photocopying
– Working on the computer: Microsoft Word, Excel and many online programs
– Supervising students during breaks
About this role:
– Ideal for Sixth form or University students who want to improve their CV and add practical experience to their job/UCAS applications. Good references will be provided at the end of the placement.
– 5 hours a week on a Saturday or Sunday Morning
– Commitment of 12 weeks required
– No experience necessary
– To start asap
What’s next? Email us your CV and we will ask you to come for a trial session. At the end of the trial session we can discuss if you are happy to volunteer and which times etc. Volunteering spaces are limited so please be prompt in sending your CV.
To apply, please send a copy of your recent CV for consideration to jemstuition@ gmail dot com
In your email please answer the following:
Are you currently studying? Where and what level?
Any previous experience related to this role?
Your preferred centre: Holborn, Camden or Kentish town?
[Looking for paid tuition work. If you are pursuing a degree or already hold one then click here for more information]