JEMS Tuition is expanding and we are always looking for energetic and passionate individuals to join us in one of the most rewarding professions – teaching!
We are looking for part-time tutors in English, Maths or Science to teach at primary or secondary level in small groups of 4-5. Prior experience preferred but not essential as teaching materials will be provided and you will receive training.
We have opportunities at most of our centres on Wednesday afternoons and/or Saturdays in Victoria, E.Road, Camden & Holborn. Full centre addresses and class times can be found on our ‘Centre and Opening Times‘ page.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Pursuing a degree or already hold one.
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic at teaching their specialist subject(s)
- Efficient at explaining content in a clear and concise manner tailored to the needs of the individual
- Able to build a good rapport with students whilst maintaining professionalism and authority.
- Reliable and punctual.
We are open every week from early September to mid July except 2 weeks at Christmas, 2 weeks at Easter and 6 weeks for the Summer holidays. Our pay ranges from £7.50 for primary tutors to £8.50 for secondary tutors.
How to apply?
Please email your CV to jemstuition@ gmail dot com
In your email please answer the following:
- Degree title?
- Current year of study in degree?
- Any previous tutoring experience?
- Prefer to teach primary or secondary students?
- Available every Wednesdays from 3pm-8pm?
- Available every Saturday from 10-2:30pm?
- Available every Saturday from 3:30-7:30pm?
We look forward to welcoming you to the team!