GCSE TUITION OVERVIEW
– Structured courses for students aiming for anything upto A* ( Grade 9 )
– Taught by experienced and qualified tutors in small groups of up-to 4 students
– Plenty of exam practice
– Manageable amount of homework set weekly
– Progress reports
– GCSE Tuition takes place at our Camden, Kentish Town & Holborn Centre
GCSE ENGLISH, MATHS & SCIENCE COURSES
Our GCSE tuition courses are perfect for all students in aged 14-16 years including those who are excelling at school or have fallen behind. Our aim is to build long term knowledge and boost your child’s confidence so that they are able to apply their learning at school and do well in their exams.
The study guides and workbooks we use cater for all exam boards and we cover the same topics your child is doing at their school.
HOMEWORK & EXAM PRACTICE
Students will be expected to complete around 30 mins of homework per subject.
Students will have plenty of opportunity to practice and prepare for their exams by completing papers. Our tutors will then mark these papers and give constructive feedback to enable the student to improve their exam skills.
KEY FACTS ABOUT GCSE TUITION
– Teacher to student ratio is 1:4 so spaces are limited.
– Students may study different subjects each hour or the same subject for two or more hours
BOOK A FREE GCSE ASSESSMENT
Please use the form below to schedule a FREE assessment. Our Centre Manager will receive a notification that your assessment is booked and you will get a text message reminder the day before the assessment. If your query is urgent or you need to speak to someone first you can call or text us on: 07455592117.
All Exam Boards Covered