PRIMARY TUITION SUMMARY
– Structured tuition for each child following The National Curriculum
– Ideal for Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 primary students excelling at school or requiring extra help
– Taught by qualified and experienced tutors in small groups of 4-5
– Regular homework, assessments and feedback
– SATS preparation including Level 6 material
– Tuition takes place at our Camden, Edgware Road & Holborn Centres
PRIMARY ENGLISH & MATHS TUITION STRUCTURE
Our primary courses are perfect for all children aged 6-11 years including those who are excelling at school or have fallen behind. We carry out an initial assessment and put your child on the best course according to their ability. This means that we have some children in Primary doing Year 7 and 8 material whilst others are doing 11+ preparation for private/grammar school entrance exams.
We have a clear programme of study that covers the primary curriculum and ensures fast progress. Our books and materials are tough and challenging but students enjoying completing them. We cover all the topics required for each year group including:
Using and applying number | Shape, space and measure | Handling data | Problem solving | Mental arithmetic | Fractions & decimals | Algebra | SATS Preparation
Reading & comprehension | Writing – Stories, letters & poems | Grammar & vocabulary | Spelling & handwriting
We ensure all our students improve their study skills and are prepared for their end of year exams including SATS preparation for year 6 students from Level 3-6.
HOMEWORK, ASSESSMENT & PROGRESS
Our tutors will set around 30 mins homework per subject which is marked in class. Tutors also set tests at the end of every few chapters to see how much of the topics covered have been understood. Our weekly homework & progress tracker ensures both you and your child are aware of their progress.
REWARDS & ONLINE LEARNING
It’s important to keep students motivated to come to lessons on-time and to complete work to their best ability. We do this by awarding end of book certificates and running competitions.
ENROL YOUR CHILD – KEY FACTS
– Teacher to student ration is 1:5 so spaces are limited.
– Primary tuition fees start from only £7 and we provide 30% discounts for siblings.
BOOK A FREE ASSESSMENT
Schedule a FREE 45 mins assessment below and our Centre Manager will receive a notification that your assessment is booked. You will get a SMS reminder the day before the assessment. If your query is urgent or you need to speak to someone first you can call or text us on: 07455592117.